Attorney Nicholas R. Bamonte spoke recently at a continuing legal education seminar for the Fairfield County Bar Association entitled “Real Estate Valuation Basics and Property Tax Assessment Appeals.” Mr. Bamonte addressed the statutory authority for tax assessments and discussed considerations from the perspective of a municipal attorney defending an appeal. The program was held on April 9, 2019, at the FCBA offices in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Latest Executive Order Mandates Safe Workplace Rules for Essential Businesses
- DOL Regulations on New Paid Leave Requirements Contain Some Surprises
- COVID-19 Workplace Considerations – What You Need to Know
- IRS Issues Guidance on New Paid Leave Requirements
- Feds and Governor Issue Edicts Requiring Boards of Education to Pay Employees and Bus Contractor Employees