Attorney Nicholas R. Bamonte spoke recently at a continuing legal education seminar for the Fairfield County Bar Association entitled “Real Estate Valuation Basics and Property Tax Assessment Appeals.” Mr. Bamonte addressed the statutory authority for tax assessments and discussed considerations from the perspective of a municipal attorney defending an appeal. The program was held on April 9, 2019, at the FCBA offices in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®
- Eileen Lavigne Flug honored by the Connecticut Law Tribune’s 2020 Legal Awards as a “Game Changer”
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021