Tyler Williams is a member of the firm’s litigation department where he represents insurance carriers, governmental entities and employers in general litigation matters, focusing on civil defense litigation. While attending the University Of Connecticut School Of Law, Tyler worked as a student attorney for the School’s Connecticut Urban Legal Initiative and was a member of the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Stonehill College, where he was also a member of the football team.
- CHRO Further Extends Deadline for Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- Attorney Paul A. Testa Joins Berchem Moses PC’s Labor and Employment Law Team
- Executive Orders Extended into 2021
- The Town of Stratford and Stratford Police Department Honor Captain Joseph Buturla for 40 Years of Service
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®