Tyler Williams is a member of the firm’s litigation department where he represents insurance carriers, governmental entities and employers in general litigation matters, focusing on civil defense litigation. While attending the University Of Connecticut School Of Law, Tyler worked as a student attorney for the School’s Connecticut Urban Legal Initiative and was a member of the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Stonehill College, where he was also a member of the football team.
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport
- U.S. Supreme Court: Title VII Affords Protections to LGBTQ+ Employees
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases