Tyler Williams is a member of the firm’s litigation department where he represents insurance carriers, governmental entities and employers in general litigation matters, focusing on civil defense litigation. While attending the University Of Connecticut School Of Law, Tyler worked as a student attorney for the School’s Connecticut Urban Legal Initiative and was a member of the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Stonehill College, where he was also a member of the football team.
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal
- Christopher M. Hodgson Appointed to Guilford Foundation Board of Directors