The Department of Labor announced that the Families First Coronavirus Response Act will go into effect on April 1, 2020, rather than April 2, 2020, which was the latest effective date allowed by the legislation. To learn about the substantive requirements of this legislation, read more here.
- DOL Issues Guidance on COBRA Subsidy Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- What Employers Need to Know About the American Rescue Plan Act
- Ira W. Bloom Addresses Municipal Officials at CBA Planning and Zoning Seminar
- Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola named to Greenwich Magazine’s Top Lawyer’s list for 2021
- Berchem Moses PC Sponsors Westport Chamber Sandwich Contest