The Department of Labor announced that the Families First Coronavirus Response Act will go into effect on April 1, 2020, rather than April 2, 2020, which was the latest effective date allowed by the legislation. To learn about the substantive requirements of this legislation, read more here.
- Don’t Forget About Sexual Harassment Prevention Training!
- U.S. Department of Education Releases New Title IX Regulations Requiring Sweeping Changes to How Schools Must Investigate and Respond to Sexual Harassment
- OSHA Issues Revised Enforcement Guidance for Reporting COVID-19 cases
- Connecticut Announces Requirements for May 20th Reopening
- Municipalities and Non-Profits Receive Clarification from DOL on CARES Act Unemployment Issues