The Connecticut Association of Boards of Education (CABE) will present a series of four virtual workshops covering legal issues facing educators. Seminars will be held throughout the fall of 2020. On Tuesday, October 27, Attorney Michelle Laubin will discuss Special Education issues. To register, visit https://bit.ly/3hpJzIW.
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021
- Attorney Michelle Laubin to present CABE seminar on Special Education Issues
- Attorney Alfred P. Bruno Wins Victory for Public Safety in Gun Permit Appeal