The firm is pleased to announce that it is the sole sponsor of the Westport Chamber of Commerce Best Sandwich Contest. Over 20 local restaurants have signed up as part of the contest. The public is invited to sample the restaurants and vote for the best sandwich. Westport Partner Ira Bloom recently joined a group of local and state officials for the grand kick-off of the event. Bloom said, “Of course, as a Senior Partner with the firm, I consider it my obligation to sample each and every one of the restaurants, solely of course for empirical purposes.“ The contest runs during the month of March 2021.
- DOL Issues Guidance on COBRA Subsidy Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- What Employers Need to Know About the American Rescue Plan Act
- Ira W. Bloom Addresses Municipal Officials at CBA Planning and Zoning Seminar
- Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola named to Greenwich Magazine’s Top Lawyer’s list for 2021
- Berchem Moses PC Sponsors Westport Chamber Sandwich Contest