Attorneys Michelle Laubin, Christine Sullivan, Carolyn Dugas and John Khalil recently acted as peer reviewers for a new publication titled “Legal Resource for School Health Services”. The reference book addresses legal issues impacting all who provide health services...
- DOL Issues Guidance on COBRA Subsidy Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- What Employers Need to Know About the American Rescue Plan Act
- Ira W. Bloom Addresses Municipal Officials at CBA Planning and Zoning Seminar
- Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola named to Greenwich Magazine’s Top Lawyer’s list for 2021
- Berchem Moses PC Sponsors Westport Chamber Sandwich Contest