The parent of a student receiving special education services in the Highland Community School District in Iowa had a long history of disagreements with the district regarding the program and services offered to her child pursuant to the child’s Individualized...
- May An Employer Mandate That Employees Be Vaccinated against COVID As A Condition of Employment?
- EEOC Proposes Changes to Rules for Wellness Program Incentives
- DOL Ceases Enforcement of Executive Order Banning Diversity Training
- DOL updates its FFCRA guidance
- Paula N. Anthony and Richard C. Buturla Named Partners