Tyler Williams is a member of the firm’s litigation department where he represents insurance carriers, governmental entities and employers in general litigation matters, focusing on civil defense litigation. While attending the University Of Connecticut School Of Law,...
- DOL Issues Guidance on COBRA Subsidy Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- What Employers Need to Know About the American Rescue Plan Act
- Ira W. Bloom Addresses Municipal Officials at CBA Planning and Zoning Seminar
- Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola named to Greenwich Magazine’s Top Lawyer’s list for 2021
- Berchem Moses PC Sponsors Westport Chamber Sandwich Contest