Business Litigation Attorneys
The goal of any business is to operate efficiently and to effectively avoid litigation. However, when disputes threaten to disrupt business, companies need a strong advocate who can represent them and protect their rights in litigation matters. The attorneys at Berchem Moses PCare a highly regarded resource for businesses and individuals who find themselves embroiled in business litigation matters. We provide clients with the insightful advice and innovative litigation strategies they need to resolve business-related disputes as efficiently as possible.
Our attorneys are licensed to practice before the courts of Connecticut, New York, the U.S. District Court of Connecticut and the U.S. Supreme Court. We can represent business owners during litigation in these forums as well as in related proceedings that can result in hearings before administrative agencies.
Our Business Litigation Practice
Our attorneys represent companies, business owners and individuals in nearly every type of business litigation matter, from basic contract disputes to cases involving:
- Construction contract disputes: In real estate disputes involving construction contracts, our firm represents both contractors and property owners.
- Home improvement contract disputes: We also represent contractors and residential homeowners in disputes over home improvement contracts.
- Lease agreements: When the dispute is over a lease agreement, our firm represents both landlords and tenants in litigation.
- Collections and evictions: We represent landlords in collection matters involving unpaid rent and assist them with evictions.
- Business dissolution: Our attorneys serve the needs of clients who are seeking to dissolve a business relationship or business entity and have encountered disputes with others at the company.
If you retain our services before these or other disputes can occur, our lawyers can draft precise business contracts and help you complete business transactions that minimize the possibility of future litigation.