Car Accident Attorneys
Personalized Attention For Each Client And Car Accident
Berchem Moses PC is dedicated to helping those who have been harmed or lost loved ones due to car accidents. Our personal injury attorneys recover compensation for people injured in auto accidents as well as in truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, drunk driver accidents and car-pedestrian accidents. We invest our time and hard work in each case, and build strong working relationships with each client. We handle car accident claims that involve serious injuries, including:
- Back injuries
- Neck injuries
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Soft tissue injuries
- Torn ligaments
- Broken bones
- Burns from auto accidents
In cases involving these and other types of injuries, our attorneys take the time to meet with individuals and explain all of their legal options during a free initial consultation. If you retain our services, you do not owe any attorney fees unless we can successfully recover compensation on your behalf.
The Personal Injury Process For Car Accident Cases
We strive to keep clients informed about their case and walk them through every stage of the legal process. This includes:
- First, we gather the evidence, such as the accident report, witness statements, photographs and doctors’ evaluations and reports. After you have reached maximum medical improvement, your doctor can determine if your injuries resulted in a permanent impairment.
- Our attorneys represent you against the individual or insurance company responsible for payment. We file demand letters that spell out the details of your accident, injuries and medical costs, as well as make a demand to settle for a reasonable, fair amount.
- If the insurance company does not make a fair settlement offer, we are ready to file a lawsuit and go to trial.
For skilled representation after a car accident that caused serious injuries, contact Berchem Moses PC at 203-783-1200 to schedule a free initial consultation. Our lawyers maintain offices in Milford and Westport, and serve injured clients throughout Connecticut.