Richard C. Buturla
In The News
Held at the Italian Center in Stamford on Tuesday, June 19, Westfair Communication’s 14th annual awards ceremony honored the county’s next generation of young business leaders from a wide variety of...
Attorney Richard C. Buturla Acts As Prosecutor In Mock Trial For Bridgeport Police Dept. Recruit Training
The Bridgeport Police Department recently held new recruit training. The curriculum included a demonstration of presenting testimony via a Mock Trial. Attorney Richard C. Buturla acted in the role...
The Cardinal Shehan Center, a youth center dedicated to enriching the lives of youth through learning, announced the appointment of Richard C. Buturla of Berchem Moses PC and six others to its board...
Richard C. Buturla is an Associate in the litigation department of Berchem Moses PC. He regularly represents private businesses, governmental entities, including their elected officials and employees, insurance carriers, and third-party administrators in general litigation matters with a focus on defense of civil rights claims, premises liability actions and workers' compensation matters. He has successfully handled such matters in federal and state court and before various administrative agencies of the State.
In 2018, Attorney Buturla was a recipient of the prestigious Fairfield County 40 Under Forty Award which honors young business leaders. He is an elected Board Member and active volunteer for the Cardinal Shehan Center, a non-profit organization located in Bridgeport, that offers a variety of programs and activities that address the educational and recreational needs of low-income families and children.
- Insurance Defense
- Workers' Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Municipal Law
- Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2010
- Quinnipiac University, New Haven, Connecticut
- B.A. - 2007
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Financial Management
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member, Present
- American Bar Association, Member
- Bridgeport Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Cardinal Shehan Center, Bridgeport, Vice President of the Board of Directors
- Bridgeport Police Department, New Recruit Training
- Sterling House Community Center, Volunteer Coach
- Connecticut, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- 2018 Recipient of Fairfield County 40 Under Forty Award