In a CT Superior Court courtroom on December 16, 2019, Judge David Tobin dismissed the lawsuit brought by Michael Powers against the Town of Wilton. Attorney Ryan Driscoll of Berchem Moses PC represented the Town of Wilton, the Board of Selectmen (BOS), and all five BOS members. Click here to read the recent article by Heather Borden Herve on GoodMorningWilton.com.
- Connecticut Revises Travel Restrictions
- DOL Updates FMLA Model Documents
- District Court Ruling Extends Age of Eligibility for Special Education to Twenty-Two
- What schools need to know about the final Title IX regulations
- Four-school consortium to set up novel higher education collective campus in Bridgeport