In a CT Superior Court courtroom on December 16, 2019, Judge David Tobin dismissed the lawsuit brought by Michael Powers against the Town of Wilton. Attorney Ryan Driscoll of Berchem Moses PC represented the Town of Wilton, the Board of Selectmen (BOS), and all five BOS members. Click here to read the recent article by Heather Borden Herve on GoodMorningWilton.com.
- DOL Issues Guidance on COBRA Subsidy Under the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- What Employers Need to Know About the American Rescue Plan Act
- Ira W. Bloom Addresses Municipal Officials at CBA Planning and Zoning Seminar
- Ira Bloom and Mario Coppola named to Greenwich Magazine’s Top Lawyer’s list for 2021
- Berchem Moses PC Sponsors Westport Chamber Sandwich Contest