In a CT Superior Court courtroom on December 16, 2019, Judge David Tobin dismissed the lawsuit brought by Michael Powers against the Town of Wilton. Attorney Ryan Driscoll of Berchem Moses PC represented the Town of Wilton, the Board of Selectmen (BOS), and all five BOS members. Click here to read the recent article by Heather Borden Herve on GoodMorningWilton.com.
- Eight Attorneys from Berchem Moses PC Named To 2020 Connecticut and New England Super Lawyers®
- Eileen Lavigne Flug honored by the Connecticut Law Tribune’s 2020 Legal Awards as a “Game Changer”
- Breakthrough Reached On Trans Athletes
- Federal funding threatened over transgender athlete policy
- CHRO Grants Extensions on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements Until January 1, 2021