In a CT Superior Court courtroom on December 16, 2019, Judge David Tobin dismissed the lawsuit brought by Michael Powers against the Town of Wilton. Attorney Ryan Driscoll of Berchem Moses PC represented the Town of Wilton, the Board of Selectmen (BOS), and all five BOS members. Click here to read the recent article by Heather Borden Herve on GoodMorningWilton.com.
- May An Employer Mandate That Employees Be Vaccinated against COVID As A Condition of Employment?
- EEOC Proposes Changes to Rules for Wellness Program Incentives
- DOL Ceases Enforcement of Executive Order Banning Diversity Training
- DOL updates its FFCRA guidance
- Paula N. Anthony and Richard C. Buturla Named Partners