In a CT Superior Court courtroom on December 16, 2019, Judge David Tobin dismissed the lawsuit brought by Michael Powers against the Town of Wilton. Attorney Ryan Driscoll of Berchem Moses PC represented the Town of Wilton, the Board of Selectmen (BOS), and all five BOS members. Click here to read the recent article by Heather Borden Herve on GoodMorningWilton.com.
- Latest Executive Order Mandates Safe Workplace Rules for Essential Businesses
- DOL Regulations on New Paid Leave Requirements Contain Some Surprises
- COVID-19 Workplace Considerations – What You Need to Know
- IRS Issues Guidance on New Paid Leave Requirements
- Feds and Governor Issue Edicts Requiring Boards of Education to Pay Employees and Bus Contractor Employees